Oldskoolyzf

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:14 pm 
Official Evil Monkey

http://www.yzf600r.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=33832

BarManYZFR wrote:
Saw this on Sportbikes.net

Not sure if I can call BS on this one- but it seems like there are posts similar to this every year.

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/showth ... p?t=341346

Hey, just to give you a heads up for next season----we have a new captain in the knoxville district which covers blount county------he has already told us that we will put a stop to the "race track driving" up on the dragon this year------so far what they have said is that the speed limit is 30mph and "ANYONE" caught going 50mph and up will be charged with reckless driving and will be jailed and their bike/car will be impounded-----I am telling you this because i am trying to put the word out to everyone i know----or to people who know people that go up there-----I don't want to have to take people to jail for this---however I have bills to pay and I kind of like having a job---so never the less I have to do what i am told to do-----so the way i see it is that if killboy.com knows and you know and dealsgap.com knows and whoever else can find out can pass this along---it will benefit everybody--------feel free to copy and past this and let everyone know-------if you get caught up there it is only your fault because i am trying to pass the word along for everybody's sake-----we are not just going to come up from the bottom like in years past---they are gonna have us go through cherohala skwy in north carolina and come from the top down to the bottom----so no more free rides on your way back to the state line----they are gonna bring unmarked cars with radio's and have unmarked bikes up there----this will be a joint effort with blount county and the THP-----The entire THP motor unit will be brought in 2 people at a time(for a week long assignment) to be paired up with the local car----they plan on busting tail at least 3-4 times right off the bat---then they will sit back and see what takes place-----these orders came from Nashville Headquarters---we have a complete brand new higher ranking structure from the very tip top spot down----they have said we will work until the problem is solved----just wanted to give you and your friends a heads up..........SIGNED..........Trp Cagle with THP assigned to Blount County Division----(don't come crying to me if you get busted----cause I'm telling you now)

Any thoughts??

Click the pic for my lake ride video!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:44 pm 
OldSkooler with a G.E.D.

Uhhhh, I don't like the sound of that. I wonder if it's a scare tactic or if it's going to happen. Have to keep the eyes and ears open.

:(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:22 am 
Undead . Restraint, never had it, never will

I have seen these posts and warnings every year for as long as I remember. Worst I have seen was little extra attention for the first few weeks of the year and then back to business as usual.

"Yes, evil comes in many forms, whether it be a man-eating cow or Joseph Stalin, but you can't let the package hide the pudding! Evil is just plain bad! You don't cotton to it. You gotta smack it in the nose with the rolled-up newspaper of goodness! Bad dog! Bad dog! And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit!" My Hero.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:32 pm 
Site Admin

Yeah, I pretty much agree with bill. I think by the time we are there, things will be ok, and unless bills Twisty Clinic is the most productive teaching experience on the face of the earth, I don't see myself going much faster than the speed limit anyways on curves like those... Anyways, I can tell you right now... any of our guys out there go and get a wreckless ticket can just assumer riding by themselves the remainder of the trip... Last thing we need is a bad name made for ourselves...